domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Final reflection

I think that this year I have worked hard but my results aren´t satisfactory because I don’t have the level appropriate. I learnt much doing blogs because I have the obligation of writing and writing is the best method to improve. The activities of oral presentations I don’t like because I don’t know enough English and I have to study the text, many of times I don’t know what to say because I have nerves and I forget everything. Is very frustrating for me that I try things but I don’t get the results. The method of new technologies is much appropriated for people that have a minimum of English because if you don’t have this minimum surely you need to use a translator or something similar. The best for people like me is to practice grammar on the books and write essays. I don’t like reading complicated texts because I don’t understand anything and I choose to invent. I consider that I don’t have an appropriate person to comment this. Teacher thanks for being frank with me, and sorry for the other day I don’t feel pity for myself but I behaved like this because I felt frustrated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario